Monday, May 26, 2014

Whatcha gonna do with all those prints?


That's the question I have been asking myself ever since I got addicted to my gelli plate printing. So, I set to work over the weekend to play with my big pile of prints, and here is what I did. And now, these projects have turned into classes for Saturday, June 14th at Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale, AZ. You can take the cards class or the journal class for only $30. But if you take both, you get $5 off! Such a deal. Some I stitched, and some I glued. The reason for this is that I know there are people who like both, so during classes, I will teach both how to attach with glue and with thread. YOU can choose whichever works best for you. You do NOT need to be a sewer at all. If you want to rent a machine for the day, the fee is an additional $5 for the day. So grab your gelli prints and come play! If you have no prints, you can substitute with scrapbook paper pieces, or I can sell you some of my prints on class day. Most of the supplies are included, so that is a bonus. More details are in the sidebar. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.



1 comment: