Friday, November 15, 2013

And Another Confession

Well maybe not exactly a confession to some of you, since I have said it at least a few times before. I (heart) zendalas. If I had to be locked in to making only one type of zentangle creation, (ain't a gonna happen, just pretending) hands down, it would be a zendala. Mandala + Zentangle = Zendala. When I first started going crazy over these beauties, I spent way too much time trying to figure out ways to find mandalas to tangle in.  Now I know more ways to find them than I have time to fill them in, and I am planning to share it all at my next class, Zentangle Beyond the Basics: Zendalas Deluxe. First, I will share all the places I know to get easy access to ready made mandalas, then we will create some of our own with tips and tricks I have picked up along the way, and finally I will demo. about 12 tangles while we fill in some of our mandalas, including one official zentangle zendala tile. Below are a few photos representing some of what we will do in class. Come play!
Class Details:
Sat. Dec. 14, 2013 9:30 -2:30 with a lunch break $45. Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale, AZ frenzystamper.com Call the store to register, please. 480.946.0007


No comments:

Post a Comment