Friday, May 3, 2013

8's Parte Dos (Part 2)

Today, I decided to get back to my newest tangle: 8's. While trying out some tangleations, I got sidetracked on a twist on the original bones of the 8's pattern. I am calling this 8's Parte Dos (Spanish for Part 2). The first two steps are the same as in 8"s, but the rest is different. I had enough time to do some tangleations of this one, so I am including those now. I am sure there could be many more tangleations and would love to see what anyone else comes up with if they try it. If you want to post a link to your creation in the comments section, that would be great. Since I have now been tangling for about 5 hours straight, I will have to get to the tangleations for the original version of 8's later. Maybe tomorrow!








Update 5.4.13 There is now an 8's Parte Tres (Part 3) and Parte Quatro (Part 4) here in addition to the original 8's here.
UPDATE 11.25.15 : IF you would like to join a facebook group where we share our love of tangling in journals, here is a link:   https://www.facebook.com/groups/761892257271670/
A couple of weeks ago, I started a new tangling group on facebook and everyone is welcome to come take a peek and see what is going on. As of today, almost 500 people are there looking at the art of the members, leaving comments, and posting their art. There are weekly ideas for participation, but they are optional,.
Starting Dec. 1 and running all the way through Dec. 25, 2015, there will be one or more tangle artists with one or more of their tangles, ones that have never appeared on tanglepatterns.com. They will be providing the stepouts for these tangles, so if you are a tangler, you won't want to miss this.
Besides all that fun, members post their work when they like, whatever tangling they have in their journals, so that is always fun, too.
NEWS:



11 comments:

  1. !!! This pattern is awesome... wiill definitely be trying it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!! This pattern is awesome... wiill definitely be trying it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Just the thing I needed for my Tangle a Day Calendar for 2 days!!!! I really like this pattern. It's reminiscent of Mi2 and also Huggins!!! but different! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just what I needed for 2 days entries in my Tangle a Day Calendar! It's reminiscent of Mi2 but also Huggins! yet different!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for Parte Dos. I used it on my calendar this AM and a larger version in my sketch book (so I don't forget).

    ReplyDelete
  6. great great great all these 8's. Will try them! tangle <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! Can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I saw this pattern on "A Little Lime" from "I Am The Diva". I am doing a lot of blog hopping. It was in regards to this great pattern called "8's Parte Do" which wasn't in my tangle book. What a great pattern! And the variations...fantastic! Now I have to try and see if I can actually draw this tangle 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jane, I have arrived at your blog from Tangle.com when I read on "A Little Lime" blog about this pattern called 8's parte do. I have done a lot of blog hopping this morning - nothing gets in my way of a new tangle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good post! We are linking to this great content on our site.
    Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. whoah this weblog is great i like reading your posts.
    Keep up the great work! You already know,
    many persons are searching around for this info, you can help them greatly.

    ReplyDelete