Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Results: 10 Of Hearts






These are photos from The Ten of Hearts class today. Each participant made heart atc's as homework which we swapped in class. After that, each person took their traded hearts and made a fabric book to house their treasures. This is my finished book showing all their work. Was class fun, or what? I am not the world's best photographer, but I have the best students ever. Thanks, Ladies for making it so much fun and thanks to Debbie for swapping with us and letting us play at your store! It was great seeing how everyone basically started with the same supplies and cards and how well everyone made her book "her own!" I can't wait to play with you all again some time!

2 comments:

  1. I had a blast but was chomping at the bit for Monday because I had some supplies at work that I wanted to use. Finished my book and love it. Great class! Can't wait for the next one.
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete