Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sittin' on a Secret No More!





I've been sittin' on a secret for a while, but today it is a secret no more! I've been asked back to Art Unraveled again this year, and I will be teaching Zentangle® classes and then selling my Scrappy Chic fabric art at the shopping extravaganza! I am over the top happy and honored to be amongst the group of talented teaching artists that Linda has rounded up. The schedule promises to be one of the best ever. As far as me taking classes, I may need to see if there is any way I can be in two places at once 'cuz there are times when I could clearly be in one of many places and be happy.  You can get more info. about all the classes here, but I wanna show you on the blog the tangled shoes I have been working on for my grandwonderfuls and myself. They were SO MUCH FUN to make! Details and more photos for the  classes I will be teaching are here, here, and here. I'm looking to seeing old friends and making many more new ones!
Update: Another class has been added, one from my Scrappy Chic Design collection. YOu can find out more about it here and here. It is called Something Special - The White Pages because we are gonna use some of those things we have been saving up for something special, and my pages are all from the white family of colors, although students have an option to use whatever colors they wish!

1 comment: