Saturday, September 10, 2011

Special Orders for Fabulous People

These are photos of the custom order I mentioned in the last post. I finished it up and had it all packed and taped when I realized that I forgot to take the photos. The buyer found out what happened and offered to send me photos. How sweet is that?
Now I am busy working on another special order for a little K who wants to be Alice in Wonderland for Halloween. She is going to a very special party and must have the right dress. This is how far I am with more to follow after a fitting. The dress forms are doing their job, but with a big party like this one, we have to measure twice and cut once, so to speak. With the bottom of the pinafore, the facing on the neck, elastic in the sleeves, side seams, and hemming all around done, we should be good to go. When this is done, then there will be a Cheshire Cat costume for another littler K who is going to the same party. But that is another weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Jane, your journals are luscious!! The dress is divine and is going to make a certain Alice feel VERY special. Do you need little bottles with drink me on them? :)

    ReplyDelete