Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm Not Gonna Lie

When I went to my mailbox yesterday to look for a long awaited package, still not there, I found something else: my complimentary issue of Haute Handbags, Spring 2011. I have always liked this magazine because it has unexpected treasures in it, but I honestly have to say, this issue is really kicked up several notches from the ordinary unexpected. If anyone is looking to make a statement with a purse, bag, tote, what have you in this category, this issue is spilling over with inspiration. My article on making a laptop bag, book tote, and purse is on pages 32-36, and I am honored to be among all the other fabulous mixed media artists in there. I'm not gonna lie.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being published. That is quite a wonderful accomplishment. Happy Spring and Birds Who Sing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Jane! Score another one for Jane Eileen!

    ReplyDelete