Wednesday, November 24, 2010

On Newsstands Now

A while back I wrote about a feature article that I did for Sew Somerset. Well, it is on newstands now across the US and beyond, including Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale AZ. It was scheduled for release on December 1, but some stores have it now. My article is about sewing on paper, which I call Scrappy Paper Quilting because it looks like a quilt when it is done. It has a variety of projects you can make with the paper once you get it made. So much fun!! I hope to teach a class on this sometime in the next year. and  have a proposal in that I am waiting to hear back about soon.  If you get a chance to see the article, I hope you enjoy it.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being published. Very exciting indeed. I will look forward to reading your techniques. Have a warm and plentiful Thanksgiving...

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! i can't wait to check it out and would love to take another class from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee!! Can't wait to get my copy from Debbie. And I hope you offer this class soon. Sounds like fun. xo Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm holding it in my hands ;) what a beautiful feature! Congrats! I'll keep tabs on your work!

    ReplyDelete