Friday, April 16, 2010

Double Double Trouble?






If you think of trouble more as an opportunity to solve a problem, then here is an opportunity for anyone who is going to be in the Phoenix area on June 12, 2010. I am scheduled to teach my newest book, the Double Double on May 1st. The spaces were all sold out. So, this presented an opportunity for me to schedule another exact same class on June 12. It will be at Frenzy Stamper as well, and it will run from 10:30 til 5:30 with an hour break in there for lunch. These are reruns of the pictures I posted in March. I have been playing around with other different color combinations and types of fabrics since then. Some are in my etsy shop, while others are just sitting around waiting for their time to be presented. Anyway, I will bring several examples of different ones, including one I made of upholstery fabrics that that has a very rich type of look to it, so people get a better idea of the range of possibility. If you want to sign up, call the store at 480-946-0007, or send me an email, and we will get you in. I'd love to have you in class.

1 comment: