Thursday, January 7, 2010

Page From A Book


This is a page from a book that I later sewed into the actual book. I did this on my own when I was trying to experiment with a technique that hit me while driving one day and made me ask what would happen if... The book pictured above is NOT from the class I am taking now online with Mary Ann Moss called Remains of the Day. I am just posting it for some fellow participants in the class. We got into a discussion about sewing on paper, and this is a sample of what I was talking about. Have fun if you try it, Classmates. I hope to be posting more from the online class soon.

4 comments:

  1. Fun collage. I am sewing the same kinds of things on paper and they are posted on my blog.
    Fun to see others doing similiar things at the same time. don't you just love those snaps?!!! I love mine too. ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Thanks for sharing. I just joined the class a few days ago, but have not started any of the projects yet! I need to get going, but I'm having so much fun looking at everyone's work.
    Nerissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jane thanks for your idea aboout collage sheets..will have to think about that one as I am not sure how to get a decent enough quality for people to download? Love your little fabric and paper pieces. Thanks for the traci bautista tip

    ReplyDelete