Monday, November 23, 2009

Teaching at Art Unraveled 2010


It is with great excitement that I am now able to tell you that I will be teaching this year at Art Unraveled. For anyone who has never heard of Art Unraveled, people fly in from all over the U.S.A. and foreign countries to attend this event. It is like art camp for grownups, but it is in a nice comfy hotel. This has been a dream of mine for a while, but with other contractual obligations, I just never could apply. This year, I decided to have a go at it knowing I could teach at the beginning of the event. I was lucky enough to be chosen and placed on the schedule when I don't have other conflicts. I am really looking forward to meeting lots of new people and seeing old friends, both from near and far. I will be teaching my Sew Somerset Sew Scrappy Journal. This is the journal that was shown of the cover of the Summer 2009 Sew Somerset. Although I have taught classes like this one, I have never taught this exact class anywhere before, and I will not be teaching it anywhere else in AZ for all of 2010, so this will be fun! This book is actually a journal with cloth pages that you can write on. I am bringing nearly all the art supplies to make things easier for my students, and I have been busy at work planning this so that it will be the best of times for everyone. Email me at janeeileen@hotmail.com if you have any questions.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your spot to teach. Lucky those who will sit with you to learn and play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, that will be wonderful. Your journal you are teaching looks lovely. I love fabric journals. Thanks for your comments too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, you go Girl!! Congrats, hope to see you there at one point:)

    ReplyDelete