Wednesday, April 15, 2009

And the winner is...


NOT me, but I was close. Helga over at Art Chix Studio had a twinchie swap/contest. My daughters bought me everything I needed to participate as a Christmas present. Yes, I am spoiled. Thanks, my loves, you REALLY are the best!!! It was the biggest ART Chix swap ever, according to Helga in her blog. She had a hard time picking a winner, so she selected eight honorable mentions to go along with her first place award, and I was one of the lucky eight!!! I will be receiving a goodie bag soon as my prize along with someone else's twinchies I get back from the swap. I sent in six, and will get six back, along with three collage sheets she is sending everyone which she making to show some of the work submitted in the contest.
These two twinchies are two 0f the six that caught her eye and landed me with my prize. Sorry, I can't show you the other four because I shoved them out the door before photographing them. (I am going to learn not to do that some day.) If you look closely you will see a piece of a zipper I sewed in one and my stitches which I find hard not to put on everything. There are also transparencies involved, but it is hard to see them in the photo. If you have never been to the Art Chix site, you really must pay a visit. Besides all the goodies for sale, there are lots of samples in the gallery that are very inspiring as well as free classes, yes FREE, so head on over there.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your win! You - and the other winners - all made beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete