Sunday, January 25, 2009

What Do I Do With All My Papers?




Someone in the Collage Unleashed Yahoo group posted a question asking what people do with the papers they make using the ideas in Traci Bautista's book, Collage Unleashed. These are samples of what I did with mine. The first two are papers neatly measured and made into covers with undecorated paper inside. I just sewed down little doodads and transparencies I made using the pages in the back of the book provided for personal use. The next photo is the cover for the rest of the pages in the rest of the photos below it. I used random sizes and just sewed them in some heavy upholstery fabric after sewing down pieces of my doodling, paper I painted on in Traci's class, and random trims to the front.

2 comments:

  1. love this ...that is one of my fav books too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello me again!! You were asking if I made my own images to put on my little bags. The images are my paintings that I have printed onto transparencies. I have just finished a new project combining knitting with material and fabric stamping..love trying new techniques dont you! Please feel free to email me if you want to chat further

    ReplyDelete